Total Pageviews

Monday, December 20, 2010

Hello all!

I wanted my first blog to be a little itroduction to myself! I come from a very VERY small town in East Tennessee. Around here if you don't want to "grow-up" to be a doctor, lawyer, teacher, or something "normal", you are looked at like you are a complete nutcase! I have grown up loving fashion and wanting to be a part of it!

When I started college I had listened to a lot of people saying that I could not do it, that I couldn't have any part in the fashion world coming from such a "small town". I had almost decided to become a teacher. Then one day while talking to my amazing boyfriend (whom will be playing "Photographer" for me), he told me something that use to did not have any meaning to me. "Follow your heart, and chase your dreams." How many times as we grow up have we heard that statement? It didn't click with me till then how much those few words can really mean. So I began my journey as a fashion major.

Here's where this blog comes into the picture. I dont want to just be sitting in the classroom for the next two and a half years, I want to be out in it! This is my ticket in. Letting everyone see what fashion really means to me! No one ever said it was going to be easy, but I put my whole heart into it and work my rear off while looking at all those that have said I would not make it laughing :))!

Welcome to the fashion life of a small town girl....

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck with your blog! I hope you'll find the fashion blogging community as welcoming, supportive, and awesome as I have!! It can be a lot of fun and addictive as well! (And welcome to your photographer too!) Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete