Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

On the First day of Christmas...


So here is my first post as an actual blogger....


Tank, necklace: Forever 21
Cardigan, belt: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: AE
Chanel Necklace: China Town, New York
Boots: Belk (Black Friday last year! Can we say SALE??)
Meet Izzy.
I have a feeling Izzy will be in a few of my pictures.
She doesn't like it when she's not the center of attention. :/


So this an out I wore to my church's Christmas party for the kids and young adults.Church is a very big part of my life. I like to go every time that I can. So it would be safe to say a lot of my outfits will be church outfits. Which means they have to be very appropriate.

Normally when I go to church I wear dresses or skirts, but for this Christmas party it was fit I could wear jeans. This outfit was very comfortable, and with all the little  kids running around that's what I needed. I was rolling around in the floor with them before it was over. :))

I love pink. Which almost every girl loves pink, but it really is my favorite color. I have so much pink in my wardrobe that its scary. One of my favorite color combinations ( with pink included ) is pink and grey. I got to use this AMAZING combination here and add a touch of sparkle ( MY FAVORITE!!!) with the belt as well.

Well my fellow bloggers here is my first blog! I am new at this so its basically a "rough draft". They will get better! So here's to a new beginning for just a small town girl!!!

* Photos by my lovely boyfriend *

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!! I love the colors! Pink and grey are a great combination! Great belt too! And pets really do love to "photo bomb" blog pictures. ;) I love the outfit, great first outfit post! :)

    ReplyDelete