Total Pageviews

Friday, January 7, 2011

Just another snow day...

Jacket and shirt: Lauren Conrad
Skirt:Thrifted
Boots: Christmas gift from my mother and father ( Belk... I think)
Tights: Christmas gift from Aunt and Uncle ( Vera Wang)


I don't know about anyone else, but I am over all this snow. I live on a ridge and can not, I repeat, can NOT leave when it snows like this. Living where I am in TN, if it snows just a tiny bit school is called off. But seeing as I am in college now and have to have a job to pay bills I HATE THE SNOW!!!!

Ok enough ranting. I haven't really shown it much on my newborn blog yet, but I normally wear A LOT of black of gray. It's a problem. I am attending OCCT at the moment ( Obsessed Clothing Color Therapy) my boyfriend says he's finally had enough. So with this outfit I tried to throw in a little color... just a little.

I love this jacket it makes me feel tough. I dont know if its the faux leather or the all over zippers, but hey it works. The shirt was a gift from my mother as well. I came home from work one evening and BAM a Lauren Conrad shirt is laying on my bed. SCORE!!!

Sorry for just one picture and it being kind of blurry. My professional photographer didn't come to visit me this night so I fired him.  But only for the night. He will be back I promise! Until next time.. toodleloo!!

1 comment:

  1. Just now getting caught up on blogs. I love, just LOVE your boots! Those are so fabulous! And the colors in your top are great! Love the jacket too! Super cute outfit! Ugh, and totally 100% with you on the snow too! :)

    ReplyDelete