Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Night on the Town


Button up shirt and jeans: American Eagle
Cami: Old Navy
Jacket: Christmas Gift
Boots: Outlet
Necklace: Forever 21



Back to my roots.. With BOOTS! I just love my boots. I know most would be like "Ugh cowboy boots. Really??" But I can make them work! Ok enough concietedness! These are my favorite boots I own. They are more dressy so they can be paired with different outfits!

So this is what I wore the other night when my lovely boyfriend and I went out on a "date". We do not do that very much. We usually just lay at home and watch movies. Which is perfectly fine by me. With the way the economy is these days everything is like 357816972 million dollars! Oh well enough about that.

This outfit was very comfortable. I absolutely love the blue and brown combination here. It makes me feel very "country". I love it! Makes me feel like... Just a Small Town Girl...

3 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! The boots are really cute! What a fun date night look! Sounds like a wonderful evening too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great outfit! Those boots are pretty awesome! And I love the button up... I need one like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! My boots are Ariats, and I purchased them at a "Buy 1 get 2 Free" Outlet. Amazing right!?

    ReplyDelete