Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Blah.

So. I have been away again. : / and I do not like it. No. No. No.
On a happy note. I will be visiting Atlanta, GA for some much needed retail therapy in 2 weeks.
I was suppose to be going to the Miranda Lambert Concert that evening, but I was having to buy tickets off Craigslist and the cheapest tickets I could find for 2 people were $120. Do you know how many outfits I could by from Forever 21 and H&M with that money? A LOT!! That is why when I am down there I am going to make it a challenge to see how many outfits I can put together for $120. OR at least see how many items I can get. Besides the fact the tickets were so expensive (They were originally $47, but sold out before I could get them), I have already seen Miranda in concert (That's right. We are on a first name basis :)) be jealous) and its even the same tour. So. I AM a HUGE Miranda fan, but I couldn't pass up Atlanta.

I have been redecorating my bedroom and got the idea, "hmm.. I should redo my blog." So my blog will probably be under construction for a little while. I do not know much about making banners and backgrounds and whatnot so if you all have any tips, I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO SHARE!!!

Until I see ya'lls fashionable selfs again... HAPPY BLOGGING  :)

3 comments:

  1. Have fun shopping in Atlanta!! And yay for redecoration both the room and the blog! (And I would be happy to help with the blog, just get in touch!). And yay for doggy pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is ADORABLE!
    And about the Makeup Forever foundation, its from Sephora ($40) and absolutely AMAZING. I highly recommend it. And I am sure that if you go into the store they will give you a sample to take home and try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alli: Thanks so much! I will def. have to try it out. And thank you, we actually just got a new dog too, its the spawn of satan... for real.

    ReplyDelete