Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Road Trip!

Ok so I told ya'll I was traveling down to Atlanta to go shopping. Well that was yesterday and I wasnt very pleased with my trip. I did buy some stuff at H&M and Forever 21, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE them both. You will be seeing some of these items later this week. My trip wasn't horrible, I just really didnt feel well at all! On top of that, I have injured my foot somehow. I can not put pressure on my left heel because it hurts so bad. YUCK. It's beginning to swell too. Double yuck.

Here is some good news though.
My mother, two of my aunts, a family friend, and myself are HOPEFULLY taking a road trip to Atlanta and staying a night there! I am SUPER excited about this. I am very VERY close to all these ladies and cant wait to go shopping with them.

On to fashion...




Shirt & Jacket: Forever 21
Capris: AE
Shoes: JCPenny

This was Friday.
 I havent had time to post. I sorry :(
The weather was ok.
Not the best, but HEY its NOT snowing anymore!



BUT the wind blew.
CONSTANTLY!!


Photo's by my boyfriend whom is STILL not my fiance.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!! Great pictures too! I love the shoes and those capris are great! Sorry to hear about your foot, I hope you feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete