Total Pageviews

Monday, March 21, 2011

Change of Plans...

So I have completely changed my life plans. I am changing which college I am transfering to next semester. I will have my Associates in Business Administration in May (YIPPIEEE), and was looking into getting a Retail and Consumer Science bachelors degree from the University of Tennessee.WELL it turns out, with said degree I could run my own daycare or teach high school Home Economics courses ( Their is nothing wrong with this... It is just not what I want to do). SOOOOO instead, I am going to be getting a Buisness Administration with a concentration on Marketing from Tusculum University. (Here is where you cheer and applaud). Their is a location close to my home town, so it is very conveniant. Want to know the best part?
I AM ONLY GOING TO BE IN CLASS ONE NIGHT A WEEK!!!! Yes. You heard me right. ONE NIGHT. It is a 18 month program and is AWESOME!!! So super excited! I am going to be leaving my duties as a waitress soon, VERY soon, and TRY to find a full time job around my area so I can work and go to school as well! YAYAYY ME!

Ok. On to fashion.
Here is what I wore today...


Shirt: Tjmaxx
Jeans: AE
Boots: Outlet

This is a view of the waterfall outside my house. You can BARELY see it! It is BEAUtiful though :)


This. thats all I can say.
This.
is what my boyfriend bought.
not an engagement ring.
a truck.
a DIESAL truck.
I am gonna have to take drastic action.
Here's the plan:
Step one: Buy an Engagement Ring
Step two: corner my boyfriend/photographer
Step three: Threaten him to propose
Step four: Get married and live happily ever after :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your plans!! And I love the picture of the waterfall! Great outfit too! Super cute!! Hehe... and the diesel truck certainly does make an interesting accessory... :)

    ReplyDelete