Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Revival of the blog....

Ok So I have been missing for a while now. I apologize for that. With all sincerity, I promise.
I have been super super busy with school, and working extra shifts at the lovely (cough cough HORRID Cough) job.
So here's to a new beginning.....
  I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!



Tank: Forever 21
Cardigan: American Eagle
Leggings: No idea my mom bought them for me
Books: Belk
Necklace: gift from my wonderful boyfriend's grandmother


So these pictures are not the bext but they were takin at 11:30 at night.
Hey! Give me a break!

Oh yea. Remember how I said you wouldn't recognize me? Do ya?
Well TADAAA!
RED HAIR!
What do ya think? Stay red? Go back blonde?


6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!! I love the cardigan. And the red hair! I was looking back through your old posts and I can say I'm definitly diggin' your hair like this.

    Thanks for checkin' out my blog :) I love getting new readers!

    xoxo,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! The hair is great, and I love the cardigan. Fantastic necklace too! Glad you're back... (which reminds me... I need to figure out how to get back on the bandwagon too... ugh!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I really appreciate the comments!

    Amanda: I absolutely LOVE your blog! I enjoy reading it !

    Matt: Glad to see you're back on the banndwagon now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love red hair. I miss mine, but it just does not want to stay there! That cardigan looks super cozy, like it should be involved in movies and cuddling lol.

    And thanks for stopping by my blog! I'll be keeping up with your posts once you get back into it!

    p.s. how small is your small town, cause mine's pretty small too :P

    http://mygrowingobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm dying for some patterned cardigans to break up my solid-color piles--i love the gray and white stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sam:It is SOOO super cozy I LOVE IT! I really enjoy reading your blog!!
    How small is small... hmmm. My graduating class only had 130 max...

    What Would a Nerd Wear: I have an issue with striped cardigans. Well. Actually anything with stripes. But, I do not have many solid colors!!

    ReplyDelete